I went to the first of two doctor visits today for my disability application.
It wasn't at all what i thought it would be. First of all, it was a psychologist. Second, I hate psychologist, counselors, etc. They make me nervous. Memories of bad psycs sending cops after me cuz they were afraid I was going to hurt someone or myself. Memories of me hiding all the truly evil things cuz I wanted people to not hate me (not neccessarily like, just not hate). Memories of darkness and bombs in my head. Thoughts of how awful it was to be trapped in that mindset of futility. but i digress.
Don't know if all of this will contribute to me getting denied. I couldn't tell if being depressed was a plus or minus. Guess I will find out eventually. God has this all in hand anyway. I am not worried.
Hope is shameless...
...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

<< Home