I have been out of town with no phone or connections to the outside world.
Which is why I haven't written anything recently.
Confession time.
I went to Roswell.
Home of the alien landings and autopsies.
Home of the pod people.
I saw the coolest things on the way there and back.
My friend drove and I snapped pictures. I can't put them up yet but maybe soon.
There were salt flats, cool old buildings, and lots of spectacular storm clouds.
As per typical New Mexico, the weather here is amazing. Cool at night (mid 50's to 60's) and 90's during the day.
Showers come in every afternoon and evening, rain for a bit then blow right out of here.
Sunsets are more beautiful than I remember.
On a side note, I saw "Pirates of the Carribean". It was a good, old fashioned, fun swashbuckler. With my two favs, of course, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. What's not to like?
Hope is shameless...
...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

<< Home