Hope is shameless...

...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

Saturday, August 30, 2003

I am finally back in the land of the living after 3 days of sickness from altitude and otherwise yuckiness. Apathy has been my theme for a few days, but I think it finally broke yesterday. Hung out with good friends last night and laughed a lot. In the midst of it all though, I realized that rehashing old times isn't neccesarily where I care to be. Some of it was funny and ridiculous, but over all, I am not there anymore. That person that experienced those things and thought in those ways does not exist anymore. A chapter or two back, but I am now in another section of my life altogether. It is a good, albeit strange, feeling to know that I have changed so much in such a short amount of time as two and a half years. God is good. I can relax just knowing that.