Someone stop the world I want to get off.
Had a big talk with Bill (see previous posting) and everything is cool now. He wasn't trying to stalk me, although he did admit he was being overly dependent. He said straight up I wasn't his type and blah blah, so if he is lying that is his problem and not mine.
My kitty is driving me insane. But that is a short trip for me lately. I guess I have just been frustrated in myself and lack of inspiration and motivation to do anything. And although work has been going well, it has hit a slump. Mainly because of my lack. I know it is a test, because I know I am doing what God wants me to do. Part of the test is that I have to give notice Monday that I will not be returning to bus driving and I am still quite emotionally attached and I don't want to let them down. It's kinda crap.
I have a lot of opportunities to show my art in upcoming shows, but can't seem to draw from any depth of me. I have done a couple of paintings but not happy with them, they are kinda just..welll...boring.
Finished my parents floors finally and with that done, I can now bring my tools home and experiment with sculpture (hopefully). The only thing keeping me from doing that at the moment is the fact that our garage is full of my roomates stuff. Part of it is going out next week, but it is still one more week I can't move my stuff and one more week my art studio (at my folks' house) is packed with construction debris and tools and materials.
On the upside, I am going to Las Vegas on Thursday with no money in hand or for rent. But the trip is free and I get to see my Grandpa and brother and a good friend from Maryland. I am not getting much done here. AND I swapped a bunch of books for some good philosophy and classics. and one novel. :)

<< Home