I should really blog more than just a simple quiz or two a month.
My cast is off! My arm still doesn't have 100% mobility, but I am working on that. Still aches like a mother though.
Been busy traveling about the country, so haven't had much of a chance to blog anyway. Was in NC the end of may, Denver two weeks ago, and in VA last weekend. Unfortunately, I was working every minute and would've had no time to visit anyone. On the upside, I finally came out ahead this month for the first time since last fall. I have been working on a website that has to go live on July 1st and have had other misc work.
Debating whether or not to go back to bus driving. I really am leaning towards NOT, because it feels like my business could take off and bus driving is the "safe" thing to do.
Speaking of being "safe", I have already blown it a couple of times this year, so what the heck? First, breaking my arm while skateboarding. In the most recent escapade, I was almost arrested trying to carry weapons through airport security. I didn't know I had a self defense weapon (turns out it was illeagal to boot) Now I have a big black mark on me (or is it a red target?) I guess things can't get worse if I try to take off with this business of doing what God has for me.
See what happens when I haven't talked in a while?
Hope is shameless...
...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

<< Home