ok, despite the title to this blog..
I have actually been seeking solace in unreality for a bit. It is kinda hard not to go to your happy place when one has been sick 27 out of the last 30 days. I have done almost anything to keep from thinking about my life. However, I have noticed something...my father has gotten a thousand times more irritating. In fact, my whole life is downright annoying. Hmmm...maybe it's not them at all. Maybe Misnomi needs to actually find her bible and start plugging into some sort of high speed connection that is full of life and broadbanding joy.
ok enough of that.
I went to the doctor on Monday. I had the most intense pains in my stomach that started last Friday. I was just getting over this stupid strep/flu thing I have had for at least 2 weeks and then this pain starts. By monday I was miserable, visibly pale, and barely able to work. The doc thought my gall bladder was acting up again and that an infection from the previous flu had moved into my abdomen. so Zithromax and painkillers were in order. I am doing better finally. It took a few days for me to be able to walk upright again (as opposed to doubled over and trying to straighten up).
I have tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday off of work. Saturday I am driving the local marching band to a regional competition in town. Sunday will be the performance of my church's drama team. I am pooped and looking forward to resting on Monday.

<< Home