my life for the last week or so.. Vol.1
There is so much to tell you blogger fans that I have no idea where to start.
Spring break started last Thursday, but I have yet to have a day off. Oh sure, I haven't been driving a bus this whole time. But there was the moving, the remodeling, the field trip, the classes, the...let me back up.
I suppose none of you or at least very few of you actually knew I was moving. That is because I haven't had two seconds to rub together to tell you. I know I promised one that I would blog as soon as I knew. That didn't happen because suddenly I was so busy I couldn't blink or I'd miss something. It all came down at once.
I think I wrote about trying to buy a mobile home and some land in January. Well, when that fell through, I was so disappointed. I realized shortly after that it was really the thought of freedom that I placed so much hope in. I repented and resigned myself to the "terrible" prison that is my parent's house. (I use the term "terrible" to describe my state of mind. I actually have it really good there.)
It turns out that a friend had to move suddenly and needed a roomate.(hereafter known as R. She is a Christian, single mom with a 14 yr daughter.) We found this cute 3 bdr house (single family home) at the end of a cul-de-sac with an awesome view of the mountains and city. It was beautiful inside and out. We slapped down and application and a damage deposit that we had borrowed (we were getting paid the next day). Neither one of us has good credit, so we didn't expect our application to go through. When it did we knew it was a God-thing.
I have been helpeing her move, me move, and I painted my dad's office and helped put in flooring, finished the walls in the hall and tomorrow I will be laying a cement flooring in the hall. Plus I now go to a Philosophy class on Sunday night and I have been going to training classes for this wall and floor finish.
I also joined the world of business owners with the name of "Inspired Elegance" (website coming soon). I tried to pick a name that covers all the facets of art, wall and floor finishes, and anything else I do.
God has been so good to me. I feel as if He has amped my life up a full turn. I take on a rental that is outside my regular scope of pay (yet I have the money), my folks are the ones that approached me and wanted to invest in this venture, and I am blessed amazingly with a supernatural health and energy for this season of intense change (and work).
I guess that is all for now. Sometime I will post pictures and blog about my Philosophy class which has been so excellent.

<< Home