Hope is shameless...

...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

Monday, February 28, 2005

is it me or did a butterfly beat its wings somewhere?

background: I am writing a drama based on Jeopardy about legalism and trying to make points with a God who doesn't keep score. While I am thinking of legalistic approaches to the Christian life, I thought of the "4 spiritual disciplines". Not exactly even knowing what they are, I decide to research a bit. Google lands me on Amazon somehow and I am looking at a book description on spiritual disciplines. Out of curiousity I scroll down. Amazon says,"Those who bought this also bought these" and there is a link.

I kid you not. This is a real link. Check it out.

I think this is a bunch of crock. And someone is making a LOT of money for not much effort and that really bugs me, considering my last paycheck is equal to a few yards of this.

Not only that but this is part of my heritage...blech. This is so close to witchcraft and casting spells. weird. *cough*bullshit*cough*