Hope is shameless...

...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

Saturday, April 17, 2004

All is well...

I haven't written because I have been very busy. Which is good.
But sometimes I feel like I will never catch up on sleep...:)
My job is going well, I am surrounded by the ones I love
Separated from the despair and futility of my former life
Drawing closer to the One who is my strength

My brother Simon (from Las Vegas) has been here since yesterday and it has been so fun just to hang out with him. I have also spent a lot of time with my sister and precious niece and nephew. My nephew Josh, snuggled with me for almost an hour last night and didn't want me to leave. He was so cute. It struck me how fast time seems to be flying by. He is now six and almost done with kindergarten...it seems like he was just a toddler. Maybe it's cuz I am getting older, but it feels like time passes so quickly. I will never learn all I want to know in the small amount of time I have.