Desert Springs was a teaser
as my grandpa used to say
as he dipped his big toe in the pool
"Well, I've had my swim"
So this seems that it was good and
almost there, except it didn't go deep enough
come to think of it, it was very nearly like
taking a high dive into 7 feet of water
won't kill you but not very satisfying either
(the teaching on worship was excellent though)
God still has something out there, i just know it.
After church I went to an audition for a dinner theatre
where the actors/actresses serve dinner while participating
in an interactive play. Fun.
Don't know how I did. I know i did better than some b/c they asked me up 3 times!
I don't even know if I really care about it
...it wouldn't be much money
it's more about the experience
and it's only Friday and Sat nights.
but like my mom said
"There goes my dating nights!" ;)
Bill hung out again all day
He is living at my sister's house
One of Lance's (brother-in-law) friend's from Cali
Just moved here, he is looking for a car, a house, a job
I have been taking him around the city looking at car lots
Using this as an opportunity to familiarize myself again
with this ...um.. city (couldn't think of a decent adj)
Love the weather though!
it is cold at night in the 20's
but during the day up in the 40's
Hope is shameless...
...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

<< Home