Hope is shameless...

...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

Sunday, September 28, 2003

I am holding my nose and my breath
as I jump into the dangerous and sometimes
too placid water of medical expertise.

I am going to a new doctor tomorrow.

Ever since my former doc told me in no uncertain terms
(for the third time) that he was unwilling and unable to do
anything more for me (he thought I needed a head exam)
I have been looking for a new doctor. This one goes to my
church, and I am more than a little wary about that. He
seems he knows what he is doing. I do have a plan B, but
it will cost me. I think she is in Bethesda.

Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Hoping, yet almost
unwilling to think anything good will come of it.

Reminding myself that it is just a temporary light affliction.
God is still good and this is His good for me now. I don't
understand, but then again, if I did, would I need God?