Hope is shameless...

...it brazenly appears in the darkest and strangest places

Monday, March 05, 2007

in the last 15 months

a list of things I have done in the last year in no particular order...

1. Took a motorcycle saftey course and bought a bike.

2. Even though it was (and still is sometimes) difficult, I told my father not to speak to me anymore unless he had something decent to say. This created havoc on my relationship with my mom, but she made her choices.

3. Had an operation that has physically changed my life. I feel so much better now.

4. Got a tattoo or two. I have wanted one since I was 12.

5. In a long-term relationship, going on a year!

6. Kept a job for over a year now and it pays the bills!

7. Had to go back to counseling



Oh, and a list of things I am not proud of:

1. Had to move 4 times

2. Squandered a lot of money :(

3. Wasted a lot of time